Finish sanding and finish flooring of woodwork products. Base polishing of wood-coated, metal-coated surfaces, rust removal, or paint removal prior to refinishing. Finish sanding of metal surfaces. Surface finishing of slate, concrete and similar materials.
- Belt Size:110 x 620mm
- Power Input: 950W
- No Load Speed: High: 350m per min Low 300m per min
- Overall Length: 392mm
- Weight: 7.3kg
- Standard Accessories: Sanding belt, dust bag.
Operation and Basic Maintenance tips
- Fit sanding paper as indicated by arrow on machine and paper
- Adjust knob on side to ensure that the sanding paper stays in the middle
- Move sander forward and backwards at constant speed and pressure
- Remove all metal objects like nail from surface before use
- Dust bag must be emptied when full
- Use proper extension cord
Safety Do’s and Don’ts
- Ensure that power source delivers between 220 & 230 V
- Ensure power cord extension/machine do not get wet
- Don’t apply excessive pressure on sander
- Use both hands
- Allow 5 min cool off period after every 15-20min use.