This is a powerful professional Brush cutting machine, used for cutting tough grass and various plants that in normal circumstances difficult to mow with lawnmower.
- 2Stroke Petrol driven 43cc
- Weight 6kg
- Max engine speed 12500rpm
“Wear shin guards to protect your shins”
Operation and Basic Maintenance tips
- Before starting Ensure parts are securely fastened
- Ensure you have a secure footing before cutting
- Before cutting, inspect area for stones glass etc… To prevent objects being “thrown” while cutting and damage to yourself and machine.
- Check cutting tool periodically for damage. Use only cutting line supplied with machine.
- Service machine regularly
- Clean air filters by gently tapping on a flat surface, replace if damage.
- Check and grease gearbox on a regular basis
Safety Do’s and Don’ts
- Always use proper safety clothing and eye protection when cutting.
- Never attempt to touch or adjust the cutting attachment while engine is still running
- Never operate with broken or damage cutting attachment
- Use only 2 stroke fuels supplied.