The Machine is used for removing air from soil by vibration. Used to prepare soil beneath normal housing foundations as well as floor slabs and paving. Can also be used on top of paving.
- Prime Mover: 9hp
- Petrol Engine
- Drive: Vee belt Driven
- Plate size: 450x500x16mm thick
- Size: LxBxH 600x440x1200mm
- Weight: 120kg
Operation and Basic Maintenance tips
- Thickness of layers should ideally not be more than 150mm.
- The soil should be slightly moist throughout the layer.
- 6 to 8 passes should be sufficient to compact normal soil.
- Do not over compact the soil or run the machine on concrete surfaces.
- Check air filters and oil levels regularly to lengthen the life of the engine.
- Check and replace Vee belts regularly to avoid time down.
Safety Do’s and Don’ts
- Do not operate the machine without recoil starter.
- Do keep feet clear of plate while operating.