Compaction of sandy/ gravely soil in trenches and foundation as well as paving applications.
- Working widths: 400-700mm
- Centrifugal Forces: 25 and 30kN
- Various Engine options
- Fully hydraulic
- Integrated wheel kit
- Weight: From 140-190kg
Operation and Basic Maintenance tips
- Thickness of layer to be compacted can be up to 250mm
- The soil should be slightly moist (not wet and not dry) throughout the layer.
- 6 to 8 passes with the machine advancing at its normal pace usually give you optimum compaction results.
- Do not over compact the soil.
- Always run the machine at full speed when doing work.
- Do not move the forward/reverse control when engine is stopped or idling.
Safety Do’s and Don’ts
• Avoid machine hitting against adjacent structures or rocks.