This machine can be used for general ac MMA type welding. It also has the capabilitys of producing 220vac for on site electricity as well
- Petrol engine driven 13hp
- Welding amp to max 200A Ac
- 60% duty cycle
- Comes with 6M cable set
- Weight 130Kg
- 7kva 220vac generating capacity
Operation and Basic Maintenance tips
- Before operating machine always check oil level and that air cleaner is clean. Air filter should be cleaned daily
- Make sure that the welding plugs are properly fitted- not loosely fitted wich would couse a short.
- This machine is used 6min out of 10min and should be left to cool for 4min
- This machine must be set to 220-230 Volts
- Test the voltage and amps of the machine regularly to prevent damage to appliance/tools. Ensure that the power supply is adequate for the application.
- Never allow for overloading of Generator Welder
- Machine should be run in well ventilated areas.
Safety Do’s and Don’ts
- Do not run the Machine without a recoil starter
- Make sure that the cables are not open (no bare wires showing)